Some really cool things happened this week!
First!
We got to listen to L. Tom Perry on Tuesday.
Since have lived in Salt Lake the past 10 years seeing apostles around
hasn't been the most mind blowing thing in the world. But it was soo
cool to see all the people here get excited about it because a lot of
the people here who never would have got so see an apostle in there
whole lives get so excited. He talked a lot about the Philippines in his
talk and it made our zone feel really cool because we are the ones who
get to go there!
Second!
I got to host Logan Adam! (one of my
best buddies for my whole life) I say him driving down and I happened to
be hosting right then so I got to show him the MTC, take him around to
where he needed to go and all that stuff. Its was cool that I got to
welcome him right from the get go. I am jealous though because be will
be leaving before me still even though Ive been here for forever haha!
Third!
We get our flight plans in just 6
days! I can't believe it! It seems like we just got called as zone
leaders yesterday! But its been two weeks xD! So thats really cool. I
cannot wait to get to the Philippines! You would think Id be scared, but
im literally so stoked to get there!
Fourth!
We don't speak English anymore.
Starting this morning we dont speak any English to each other or in
class. Its going really well. My companions and I made this goal because
we were teaching a lesson and we are starting to get frustrated with
how slow we speak. So in order to become fluent we are forcing ourselves
to have no other option. Thats how it will be in the Philippines in a
couple weeks anyways!
Fifth!
I always try and Inclue a funny
story so here is the one for this week. Kinda short! So we were all in
our room changing back into our dress clothes when we hear yelling
coming from the hallway in fron of our room. We opened the door and
looked down the hallway and there we saw 5 naked missionaries! They had
all been taking showers and none of them brought their key (the doors
lock automatically here). So they were all standing there naked trying
to figure out who was going to have to go to the front desk in their
towel to get a key. It was such a hilarious hijynx. Really classic.
No comments:
Post a Comment