We had a baptism! We got to baptize 4 boys in a part member family. Its one of the greatest miracles of my mission so far to have had the opportunity to see this family go to inactive to completely active and all the children that are eligible to be a baptized. I seriously had a blast teaching them. We have been going there like every other day to get them ready for their baptism and its been a ton of fun to teach them everything as well as play with all those kids. Im excited too because we are going to go have a FHE with them tonight. It should be a ton of fun. Im going to link a photo that we took probably 30 seconds before they got baptized! I love those kids!
The other people that have been progressing this week are Tatay Vargus. He says that he wants to be baptized now he just wants to make sure he is ready to live in accordance with everything. Even tyhough its only been a couple weeks so far that we have been teaching him it has been a ton of fun. He has amazing real intent and awesome questions. I know he will be baptized some day im just not sure when!
We got to dig trenches one day this week. Digging trenches in the sun in the Philippines is a load of fun for all of us who havent tried in before! xD But later that day we got to teach our long time investigator. Normally her mother is there but this time she wasnt. She told us that she knows what we are telling her is true and she wants to act on it but she is scared to act alone. This is sad but amazing to hear! I feel bad for her situation but I can tell the spirit has really been working on her!
I had the opportunity to speak in church yesterday. I talked about enduring trials for about 20 minutes and at the end I shared my favorite verse in all of scripture. We can find it in Revelation 20
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more adeath, neither bsorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more cpain: for the former things are passed away.



No comments:
Post a Comment