Monday, May 19, 2014

Illagan: Tumawini 2nd 5.19.14

Hey everyone were just gonna hit the highlights this week! 

We found an amazing family because its the sister of one of our recent converts and their mother is a member too! They will be baptized, they already hav a testimony of the priesthood, we have been going there this week and they are super awesome and already looking forward to baptism so we are just working on helping them build their testimony. 

I said bye to a lot of people this week and will finish saying goodbye tomorrow to everyone else because I am transferring now! Im almost done packing and I will be leaving on Wednesday so just one more day. Its sad because this area is where I learned how to be a missionary and how to be a Filipino but Im excited to move on and serve in another area. So Im sure I will have lots of new things to talk about next week!


Im thankful for all the many miracles I was able to see here and all the amazing blessings of missionary service! 

Like always thanks for your support. Until next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment